Saturday, August 6, 2022

Zachary Scott Cadman's Candidate Statement

Etiwanda School District provides a strong focus on academic basics, a safe place to learn and top notch facilities for our students’ educational environment. I grew up in the Etiwanda School District. I attended West Heritage Elementary, Caryn Elementary, Summit Intermediate and Etiwanda High School. I want to keep the Etiwanda School District as one of the best in California.


I understand the education process and what it takes to go beyond this great school district. I received my undergraduate degree in Exercise Physiology from BYU-Idaho. Then I graduated from Life University where I became a Doctor of Chiropractic. I have been in practice for three years. I have taught youth classes at my church and was the Sunday School President. This helped me learn effective ways of teaching and leading teachers to facilitate learning.


I believe it’s a parent's right to participate in their child's education. As a father of two I want to help our schools do their job and maintain the sense of community that we enjoy here in Etiwanda. This works best when there is a successful partnership between schools and families. Let’s continue Etiwanda’s norm of excellence in Education. 

Vote for Zachary Scott Cadman


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etiwanda School District has the best test scores in San Bernardino County.

At the last school board meeting for the Etiwanda School District they announced and showed the test scores for the San Bernardino County sc...