Friday, August 12, 2022

Why Vote For Zachary Scott Cadman

 Yesterday I was invited to the Fontana Chamber of Commerce and met some great people who really care about Etiwanda School District. I met one mother who lives within the district boundaries but not my area. She asked me why I would be good for the district. If there is anything I would change.

There is one thing the Mayor said that is important. She said the people in Sacramento can do what they do but we will do what we do. Etiwanda School District is great because we focus on us, our children and their education. 

Why would we want to change being the best school district around? There have been some things in the last few years that we all don't agree on but those were not local decisions. That was Sacramento. My goal will be to keep the Etiwanda School District on mission to continue the districts motto Excellence in Education.

Keep Etiwanda Great

Vote for Zachary Scott Cadman


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Etiwanda School District has the best test scores in San Bernardino County.

At the last school board meeting for the Etiwanda School District they announced and showed the test scores for the San Bernardino County sc...